FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
194 views 1 comments
by
To whom may concern,

I am writing to ask a question regarding the new product RUT300. As I have seen in the datasheet it is written that the LAN can be configured as secondary WAN. Does it mean that I can configure all the 4LAN ports as WAN so I can increase my device internet bandwidth?

If positive or negative I am wondering how?

Thank you in advance.

BR.

My Email address: jalalmoosavifard@gmail.com
by anonymous

To whom may concern, I am contacting from Talash Tose e Nik Arya Routers sales team association:

I have checked the datasheets for this device and also the banking solution. I have found many unmatched data as follows:

1. In the website it says the LAN ports are 10/100/1000 Mbps but the data sheet says something else.
  2. Another issue is that the device on the website says it has a dual band wi-fi ? but there is no wi-fi antenna on RUT300. Is that correct?
As it concerns me and my customers, these questions are escalated in our daily commercial negotiations, and I am wondering if I could use the help of the experts.
P.S: Some screenshots of the website's data is attached below.
BR.
jalalmoosavifard@gmail.com

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
In general each interface can be configure as you need.

You right LAN = network card , WAN = a other network interface.

4LAN port ar the same network interface, the bandwidh is share . You can load balance over 2 networks interfaces but for the webui interface is more a FAILOVER, nothing relatif to loadbalancing the trafic by IP destination, source, mac or IP
0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Are you sure that you're looking at the right page? https://teltonika-networks.com/lt/product/rut300/

Here it states everything correctly and there's nothing said about WiFi. Any chance you've stumbled upon that RUT300 page when it was in the middle of editing?

EB.