I will ask you to run the tests again and drop the results here, but first, make sure:
- You're running a speed test against the same server (different servers will have different pings and speeds).
- You have updated your RUT360 to the latest firmware version available.
- You're using the same ethernet cable for all the tests, NAT, Bridge and Passthrough.
- You don't have anything running on your PC that could consume data.
- The location of the router is the same and the ping doesn't change and stays stable.