FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
258 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Hi

I have connectet two RUT 955 one it's connected on internet via Mobile network

the second it's connected via WAN port and take the connectivity on the lan port of the first rut

Now the client connected via DHCP to the second RUT cannot navigate wich must be the problem ?

Many thanks for the help

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Have you set them up so they wouldn't have the same LAN IP? This could cause interference. The way to avoid that would be setting different LAN IPs for them in different subnets so DHCP servers wouldn't assign IPs in the same subnet.

You can start troubleshooting from the first device, try pinging external networks like 8.8.8.8 to see if there are really working internet connection there.

EB.
by anonymous
Thanks

The first device working properly ( i have connected also a pc via Lan Cable and works fine) ( IP 192.168.0.1)

The second one have different subnet ( IP 192.168.1.1 )

WAN it's correct configured and thake the ip from the first rut
by anonymous
Are you able to ping 192.168.0.1 from 192.168.1.1?

Maybe there's some kind of firewall rule that blocks it?

Try resetting the second device and connect it again with the new IP. You can try disabling DHCP server on it and give it a static iP of 192.168.1.2

EB.
by anonymous
Hi

I have found that the problem seems to be on the mobile connection

the sim was registered but disconnected only after few reconnect of the modem it's made the connection

it's strange but seems that the sim do not connect at RUT Power On
by anonymous
- Try updating your firmware to the latest available one.

- See if your SIM card doesn't require a Custom APN entered. If so, go to Network > Mobile and enter your Custom APN there, sometimes it helps when people are unable to have a stable data connection, but are connected to operator.

- Try resetting the device and see if that changes anything.

- Check if your antennas are catching a good signal.

EB.