FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
113 views 1 comments
by
Hi All.

I have a new TRB140 that I have installed the latest FW on 2.06.1

I have configured a new OpenVPN connection and enabled it however there does not seem to be any connection attempts on my pfSense (VPN Server).

The connection in the 140 says disconnected and there is nothing in the logs on the 140. (Assuming I am looking in the right place for the logs)

Anyone have any ideas?
by
Notice:

The connected indicator on the dashboard does not seem to work

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

For this issue of yours could you verify the OpenVPN version of the Pfsense server and could you share me the information what Authentication method are you using? Are you also using a .ovpn config or you are configuring the TRB140 manually with the OpenVPN settings you set in the pfSense server. I would recommend trying to execute this command in TRB140 /etc/init.d/openvpn restart then get the troubleshoot file and send me a copy. But it is recommended to re-check the configuration of the TRB140 and pfSense server to prevent misconfiguration. Lastly may I know if the pfSense server is having a Public IP Address?

Let me know the details for all the things.

Regards,
Mellow