FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
120 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Dear All,

I am from BeanAir technical support team, we face a problem to connect our BeanDevices to different teltonika router versions (RUT240, RUT420, RUT950, RUT955). These devices are coming with (F0) as the first chars of the MAC ID and every device which contains F0 in its MAC ID refuse to connect to any Teltonika routers. (F0C77FE7CB150000/ F0C77FE7CF8B0000 ETC.)

Notice: we did not create any exceptions or filtering configuration for the above MAC IDs, with other BeanDevices MAC ID we did not face any issue.

Would you mind to help us on this Topic, It's supper urgent.

A quick response will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards.

BeanAir Tech support Team.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

I will report this to our RnD department and see if it's possible to test the issue.

In the meantime, could you give me more detail how did you try to connect them? Was there any specific encryption used, what is the hashing, and so on, just basic connection details.

Also, you could include troubleshoot file, which can be exported through System > Adminsitration > Troubleshoot page. Just keep in mind to download it after you've tried connecting and after the router rejects the connection, so it would be possible to see the issue in the logs. Send the file to me via private message.

EB.
by anonymous
Hi EB,

I've already sent you the log file and the configuration settings.

Thank you.

BeanAir