FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
249 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hi, everyone

We are using TRB140 devices since a couple of months. When accessing the web configuration via mobile network the mobile traffic is more than 1 MB just for entering the password and viewing the home page. Each access of any further configuration page raises mobile traffic by 1 MB or more so that it leads to 10 MB mobile traffic with only a few clicks. Is it possible to reduce the traffic of the configuration pages in order to keep it at a minimum?

Thanks for helping out in advance.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

For this issue of yours may I know where are you checking the mobile data consumption of the TRB140?? Are you using any other services with the TRB140 device? Could you give me more details for this what services are you running and what device is connected to your TRB140.

Regards,
Mellow
by anonymous
Hi Mellow,

I'm checking the mobile traffic in a M2M web portal of our mobile provider. This is the basis for invoicing. Hence, it should be the most reliable measure. Anyway, the traffic counter of the TRB140 itself almost meets this figures. When I hit F5 to reload the home page it counts about 1 MB more in both the TRB and M2M portal. So it should come from the web page.

There is no device connected. My measures are from a test with several TRB140 devices after I realized that the traffic might come from the configuration web pages.

Regards, Mike
by anonymous

Hello, 

Could you try disabling the RMS connection? You can disable it on Services > Cloud Solutions Tab  also a copy of the troubleshoot file is really appreciated. 

Regards,
Mellow