FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
221 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hi, I cannot see the device ethernet status under main page of the rms system

i'm use the 5GB traffic for the first use and test system

there are some limitations or it's a setup problem ?

thanks

A

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

1. Have you registered your device on RMS successfully? Were you able to see your device turning green in status?

2. Have you used the trial credit of the device or you have bought credits?

3. Have you enabled everything next to the device in the Management page of RMS?

4.What does the RMS page on your router's WebUI say?

EB.
by
1. Have you registered your device on RMS successfully? Were you able to see your device turning green in status? YES

2. Have you used the trial credit of the device or you have bought credits? TRIAL

3. Have you enabled everything next to the device in the Management page of RMS? I've only enable the RMS session in the rut

4.What does the RMS page on your router's WebUI say? I see the state of the mobile and the sim insert with signal strenght but in the ethernet session it's all grey, instead in the rut i have two eth cables connected ( one in the wan and one in the port n2)

Thanks

AB
by anonymous
About the 4th response of yours, I was asking if you could tell me what RMS section of WebUI says.

Go to System > Setup Wizard and in Step 5 try manually connecting to RMS.

EB.
0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I have exactly the same issue than Alessandro. I thought that it came from the browser but not.

I am in a trial session as well. Maybe it is the reason?

Alessandro, did you find something?

If someone could help us?

Thanks!