FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
380 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Hello,

I have bought 8 Teltonika RUT240 and have now encountered a strange problem. 4 of them do not seem to be able to detect the sim card. I can use the same sim card on the other four and then it works. But now I have four devices that can not be used. What do I do?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Is there any visible difference between those devices that work and the ones that do not?

What is the firmware installed right now? Have you tried updating it?

Have you tried inserting the SIM card and restarting the router?

Have you tried resetting the router to default factory settings?

I see that you tried those not working SIM's on working routers and they're fine - could you try another operator SIM in those routers where SIM shows as not inserted?

EB.
by anonymous

Hi,
see my answers below.

Is there any visible difference between those devices that work and the ones that do not? No difference at all.

What is the firmware installed right now? Have you tried updating it? Firmware is 00.01.14

Have you tried inserting the SIM card and restarting the router? YES

Have you tried resetting the router to default factory settings? YES

I see that you tried those not working SIM's on working routers and they're fine - could you try another operator SIM in those routers where SIM shows as not inserted? All SIM cards are from the same operator. Do not have the opportunity to take from someone else.

by anonymous
Could you send me the troubleshoot file of one of those "Not inserted" routers via private message?

Make sure you insert the SIM first, restart the router, wait about 10-15 minutes and then download the file.

EB.