FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
169 views 3 comments
by
Hello there,

I have an issue with my rut950, I cant acess the router log in interface, loading 192.168.1.1 will just show error

I do have internet connexion working on my computer, all the ethernet parameters are in automatic mode

I have tried the bootloader mode but there only will be the light under each lan connexion that will turn on and off all at the same time, when its supposed to turn on and off one by one) I have waited a long time and tried many times but I wont have acess to the 192.168.1.1 in order to be able to re-install firmware the bootloader mode wont work

I beleive someone has hacked my router but I know (little) nothing about computers.

I was once able to acess the router and I saw that some of the distance acess parameters were on, (and i don't know if this is normal or not) but I tried to turn them off but the router will update that for 5minutes and then seem to have updated), but the next time I will load any page I have seen it has disconneted, impossible to acess the router interface again (not even the log in page as explained earlier)

I hope I have made myself clear enough on my problem and that someone can help,

I know very little about computer

Thank you

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

What error you receive when you are trying to access the router, Can you share the screen shot here ?

How are you connecting your pc /laptop with router ? wifi or LAN cable ?

If its wifi are you sure that you are connected to the device wifi ssid not any other wifi ssid ?

Did you changed the LAN IP (192.168.1.1 default) of the router to another ?

Can you share the screen shot of the network adapter settings if your pc is on dhcp and what IP is receiving from the router ? Go to Network and internet settings in your pc ,then the network you are connected with and see details what IP you are getting.

Did you tried pining the router LAN IP from Command prompt? You can search it in your programs . Try to write ping 192.168.1.1 and share the results.

If you want to know any further details about the above , please feel free to ask again.

Thanks .

Regards,

Ahmed
by
Hello, Thank you for your answer,

I have two ethernet cables going from my router to my computer (and I don't use wifi at all)

Is this safe to you all those screen shots anyone can see ? I just deleted them now
by
I use 2 ethernet cables because I use one antenna with a sim card in the router, and the other with a adsl wan.

I use speedify, I live in the mountains and there is very bad internet connexion.

I have tried connecting my router from three different web browser (mozilla, edge and internet explorer) there is always security alert and the page wont load at all.

The only time I was able to acess the router web interface was when I just had re-booted it but even if i accessed it, changed password, I have lost connexion after a few minutes and wasn't able to re access it again.

Thank you for your help
by anonymous

Hello,

Then in this case its better if you hard reset the device .

Steps to Factory reset:

If the reset button is pressed for at least 5 seconds (by default), the device will perform a factory reset and reboot. Signal strength LEDs indicate the elapsed time while holding the reset button. When all 5 LEDs light up, it indicates that 5 seconds have passed and the reset button can be released. Start of the factory reset will be indicated by flashing of all 5 together with a red connection status LED.

Also this is not related to the query but its always recommended to use both the mobile antennas for better performance. 

I hope it helps.