FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
224 views 2 comments
by anonymous

My RUT240 shows no mobile signal in RMS overview, but logs show it connecting, SMS status shows a good signal, and I am connecting to it over the mobile link. 

Here's the overview:

Yet the log on the very same screen shows a normal connection having been established:

And the Web UI of the same router shows a good connection:

So why does RMS insist there is no signal? This persists through a reboot.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

Regarding the issue you are having I would like you to check if your RUT240 is having the latest firmware. If not kindly upgrade it to the latest one. 
The latest firmware could be downloaded at this link: RUT240 Firmware Downloads - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

Next is I would like you to check RMS if you have sufficient credits. If yes, after the firmware upgrade kindly try to Disable and Enable RMS service. You can do it in System > Administration > RMS 

If the issue still persists let me know. 

Regards,
Mellow

by anonymous
Same situation with RUTX12 and dual active sim configuration.
by anonymous
The problem has been fixed following the latest firmware updae.

Of course I don't know whther that is because a bug in the firmware has been fixed, or simply the major reload and restart of the device caused it to re-establish everything. I hope th eproblem does not come back.

Thank you.