FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
396 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Using with a mac and Adobe creative cloud. Have factory rebooted checked settings. It seems to be wan problem? Urgent can someone please help....

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

For the issue you are having is the RUT955 having internet connectivity? Could you check it by navigating to System > Administration >Diagnostics and try inputting the Google DNS IP address: 8.8.8.8 it should provide a response from google if the device is having network connectivity. 

If there is no network connectivity kindly let me know what are you trying to do and implement? Do you just want to provide network connectivity to the Mac PC? Or there is something else that you want to achieve. 

I hope it helps. 

Regards,
Mellow

by anonymous
Hello Mellow

Thanks for your answer. I already have 8.8.8.8. I  have tried as WiFi and Ethernet connection. I have has no connection for 3 days now.

Using with 1 SIM from Vodafone.

Connectivity required is to MAC, WiFi devices IPADs/iPhones and TV it is for home use.

I have sent a DM with troubleshoot file to Ernestas who helped me a few weeks ago with no reply yet.

I have been using since Jan this year and last month I replaced router device. I was using with RMS credits and told I don’t need them so I stopped using them. I have Adobe Creative CLoud on mac there was an error message so I have uninstalled this now until i can get router web connection back.
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you send me a copy of the troubleshoot file? Could we have a short remote for this one also if it is possible now.
Let me know via DM. Anydesk credentials will do.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Regards,
Mellow
by anonymous
Hi Mellow

I have sent you file on DM