FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
241 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Recently purchased RUT 240 Verizon version and cannot connect to the internet via LAN or WiFi?  Spent over two hours on the phone with Verizon tech support including tier 2 and 3 support and they can see its logged into there network and registered properly but we cannot connect to the internet at all.  Also can see we have been assigned an internal IP address by the RUT 240 DHCP but cannot connect to anything on the internet. Tried changing the internal IP network to 192.168.5.x and still no luck with connecting to internet.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

You might need to enter Custom APN into Network > Mobile page configuration. Deselect Auto APN and enter provided APN in the new Custom APN field.

As you're already connected to the operator there should be no more issues.

You could also try looking if your device maybe is on the lower firmware version and update it to the latest one.

EB.
by anonymous
Hey Ernestas - I am having the same problem. My routers are showing as connected to the Verizon network but I can't get internet access to any devices connected to it. They are on the latest firmware, I have custom APN turned onto VZWinternet, and I have changed WAN to mobile. What else do I need to do??