FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
535 views 2 comments
by anonymous
I previously used a RUT850 in my car and used it's sleep mode to keep the device online for 15 Minutes after turning off the ignition signal from the car. The RUT850 automatically booted once the ignition signal was present.

Now I noticed the RUTX11 does not have this sleep mode anymore, however it has input/output actions that can be configured.

Is there a way I can configure the RUTX11 to act the same way as the RUT850 did with it's sleep mode?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

The device that is having the functionality of ignition detection/sleep mode is RUT850. As of now, we don't have any other device that is having that functionality. But if you want to have the same functionality you can connect the RUTX11 to the ignition wire of the car since in the ignition mode most of the car accessories are turned on. It will be applicable also with RUTX11 when connected to the ignition wire, so when the car is in ignition mode RUTX11 will be powered by that time also.

I hope it helps

Regards,
Mellow
by anonymous
To be clear: you say to give the RUTX11 the ignition voltage of the car as the only power source? For turning on the device thats fine. However, you loose the option to leave the router online for a while after turning the car/ignition off. That was always a very useful feature.
by anonymous
Hello,

You're absolutely correct. As of now, that is the best way to power up RUTX11 since it doesn't have the sleep mode functionality.

Thank you for your feedback :)

Regards,
Mellow