1. No, not every minute, but recurrent daily 1 minute (i.e.) activation of the output (which means for 1 minute every day at the same time of the day).
2. The ideal solution is that of "Periodic control of output" like on the RUT240. So I ask again, if there is a chance to get it in the future on the TRB140 ?
3. I tried the scheduler of the TRB140, but it is not working for that . I got a "server error".
4. Your proposal POST/GET suppose the command is coming from outside the TRB140 (am I right?) which is not convenient
5. Your other proposal with Crontabs does not seem to be applicable to TRBxx, but for RUTxx
Thank you for your effort. Luc