FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
257 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Hi,

I have a TRB245 running with a SIM card. 

The TBR245 can provide internet access to the HMI unit connected to the unit. But it could not connected to RMS, as shown below.

I have just tried to unregister the TRB245 from the RMS platform, and re-register it again.  It is currently showing "not activated", as shown below.

Please help. Thanks.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Do you have credits on your RMS account to activate the device? You can do that in Management page, just find your device and enable the "Service".

Also, check if you're on the latest firmware available.

By any chance, maybe you're using bridge mode in TRB?

EB.
by anonymous

Hi EB.

Thanks for your reply.

The TRB245 unit has been registered on RMS at the end of March. It still has the 1month free RMS service. And there are credits on RMS account, and set Auto Extend for this unit.

The TRB245 unit has been working fine for a few weeks before the lost of connection to RMS yesterday, after I did a remote REBOOT via RMS (as shown below).

I checked the crowd support feeds, and found one possible way to solve this issue. I then tried to un-register this unit from RMS, and then re-register it again. Now, RMS platform could not active the TRB245 unit. And I can have remote access to the HMI panel connected to the TRB245 unit, meaning the TRB245 unit is providing internet access to the HMI panel.

The FW version is TRB2_R_00.02.06.1.

The bridge mode is not used in TRB. I only have changes in the 4 steps in the "Setup Wizard". No other changes has been made to the TRB.

Thanks. JP

by anonymous
As I understand, TRB with that device connected is not nearby and you would not be able to check on it locally?

EB.