FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
144 views 1 comments
by anonymous

Hi, i put an EE sim in the router and work perfectly at home where i put the sim at first and shows State:Registered (home); EE; 4G (LTE)

when i take it on site (about 30 miles away from my home)it is work for an hour or so and got disconnected and says State: Not registered and all green LEDs went off.

i live in London.

RUT955T033F0

any help would be appreciated 

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

Regarding the issue, you are having. I would like you to confirm what Bands are your EE ISP using. Usually, this issue occurs when the RUT device is moving to a place that is having low signal coverage (Far from the cell tower of your ISP provider). So it would be best to check the values of the Mobile Signal Strength of the router where it is getting disconnected. You can do that by navigating to Status > Network > Mobile and you will see the Mobile parameters (RSSI, RSRQ, RSRP, and SINR) the said four values will impact the connectivity state of your router. 

For more information, you can refer to this link: Mobile Signal Strength Recommendations - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

Regards,

Mellow

Best answer
by anonymous
Thank you very much i will look to it.