FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,850 views 1 comments
by

Hello Forum,

i have a problem with device access and remote webUI access.

A) I configure a RUT240. Connect two external devices over LAN on it. Activatet DHCP on RUT240 and/ or static IP on the connected devices (called device_A and device_B). On webUI (connectet with ethernet cable from PC)  i can see the conneted devices with his IPs. Its fine.

B) I go to RMS. I click on the webUI icon and i can connect to my RUT240 via webUI. Its also fine.

C) On RMS i add via "Command"- "Access" one direct access to my via LAN connected Device.Now i click on the generated link. And i can connect to "device_A" Its fine.

Problem 1) Now i cannot connect via RMS to webUI. Every time i came to the site of my device_A and not to the webUI from the RUT240. Booth links locatet on device_A.

Problem2) When i add an second device access to my device_B, this also doesnt work. Now i get for all links (webUI, device_A, device_B) the Error 113.

Whats wrong in my chain? Or is it a bug on server with the generated links?

Best regards

Nik Intro

3 Answers

+1 vote
by anonymous
Best answer
0 votes
by
Hi,

probably something wrong with your settings.

Contact with your sales manager, Teltonika support could check your settings and help you.
0 votes
by
Hey Forum,

i have found my mistake.
The external Ports for device access need not the HTTP-Port "80".

Only Destination Port needs the 80.

Thanks.
by
Good to know.

Thanks.