everything worked fine for month till 3 days ago. Nothing changed or updated until than.
I have the RUT 955 and use it with a Vodafone.de (Germany) SIM card.
I tried to reboot, tried the latest and the second latest Firmware version to reflash the router. I restored everything to factory and modified the APN for the SIM card after that. I used an restore point from April, but nothing worked. I also tried both SIM slots. I tried to register manually.
I have no idea what I can try otherwise.
If I use the SIM in my iPhone or another router, everything is fine, I have a good signal and it register with no problems.
If anyone has an idea please let me know. I need the RUT 955 as router in my camper. Wlan catching works fine.