FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
140 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

everything worked fine for month till 3 days ago. Nothing changed or updated until than.

I have the RUT 955 and use it with a Vodafone.de (Germany) SIM card.

I tried to reboot, tried the latest and the second latest Firmware version to reflash the router. I restored everything to factory and modified the APN for the SIM card after that. I used an restore point from April, but nothing worked. I also tried both SIM slots. I tried to register manually.

I have no idea what I can try otherwise.

If I use the SIM in my iPhone or another router, everything is fine, I have a good signal and it register with no problems.

If anyone has an idea please let me know. I need the RUT 955 as router in my camper. Wlan catching works fine.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
It is curios, now I have a registration and a connection. The only thing I changed, is the position of my original magnetic antennas. I separated than more from the Wifi antennas.

Maybe this will work for others too.
by anonymous
Ist was too early to bei happy. Today I have the same problem again.

The Registration shows Timeout or unregistered.

So the antenna position was not the solution.

It seems that the Router or the antennas are not working right.