FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+4 votes
1,166 views 11 comments
by anonymous

When I login on https://rms.teltonika-networks.com/ and select "CLI" which opens a web window with ssh login.

Login: root

Password: 

Connection is not active anymore.Connection Reset By Peer

How do I enable this ? Or what am I doing wrong... (i'm not onsite, and trying to control the device through SSH)

I also tried to open a specific port, 15397 - and have SSH running and listening on this, but it does not work either..
I have open up this port in the firewall and trying to access it through the external ip. Appreciate all possible tips!

by anonymous

We are facing the same problem, cannot use the CLI "Connection is not active anymore.Connection Reset By Peer"

by anonymous

Hello,
We've got the same issue on RUT240 (firmware: RUT2_R_00.07.02.2) - WEBUI works, CLI via RMS dosn't work.

Error message:

Login: admin
Password: 

Error: Authentication failed. 
Connection is not active anymore.Connection Reset By Peer 

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

i am also facing same problem routing numbers tutuapp

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you give more information?

1. What is the firmware you're using?

2. Did RMS CLI worked before with the current firmware?

3. When did the issue appear?

4. Did you use legacy or normal CLI mode when accessing through RMS?

5. Could you restart your router and try again and see if maybe the issue is gone by now?

EB.
by anonymous

1.)
Firmware version RUT9XX_R_00.06.07.5

2.)
Have not tried CLI before FW upgrade, so dont know.

3.)
Haven't done any changes to the system, just trying to use SSH for the first time.. or CLI through RMS.

4.)
Using Legacy mode works!!   Normal CLI does not through RMS.

5.)
I have tried reboot. Does not help.

by anonymous
Hi,

Please upgrade to the latest version of the firmware then, but remember to untick the selection of "Keep settings".

After the upgrade is done try to enter CLI through WebUI - and if it works, continue using Legacy mode on RMS.

EB.
by anonymous
I tried upgrading to FW version: RUT9XX_R_00.06.08.1

Rebootet. Waited..

Then conneted to RMS, clicked CLI

Same issue..
by anonymous
Could you give me a screenshot of the error message you're getting?

EB.
by anonymous

This is the error I get login to the other device, note firmware version. (both are RUT950)

This is the error I get when I logon with RMS on one device, note the firmware version.

by anonymous
Want to clear it out, are you using CLI of the device while you're connected to its WebUI through RMS?

EB.
by anonymous
CLI legacy works.

Connect through RMS -> Web. And then I click "Services - CLI".. I get this message.
by anonymous

...and if i connect through RMS - CLI  (not legacy) I get this:

+2 votes
by anonymous
I am also facing this problem...
Originally, it worked well, but suddenly all the ssh doesn't work. It is connected, but there is a problem when logging in..
by anonymous
same here, I am using RMS to go to CLI