FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
309 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hi

I'm messing around with a TRM250 and could not place an outgoing call. I'm also interested in receiving caller ID, but no way to receive a call. Calling mobile says phone is offline. SIM card is working on a mobile phone.

Commands ATDnnnnnn; and AT+CLIP return an ERROR with no more info. Already issued:

AT+CFUN=1 -> Modem is working
AT+CREG? -> It's on home network
AT+CPIN? -> READY!

Maybe am I missing something? I'm suspecting there is no way to place a call. Maybe using the TRM240 (Quectel EC21)?

Very thanks in advance

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

Kindly refer to this link for the Call related AT commands available for Quectel B96 (TRM250) Quectel_BG96_AT_Commands_Manual_V2.3.pdf (teltonika-networks.com)

Regards,
Mellow

by anonymous
Hi

Thanks for your prompt answer!

I already knew about this manual and read it before asking. I've worked with other GSM modems in the past and I'm familiar with AT commands. ATD (place call), ATA (answer call) and CLIP (used to enable RING URCs) are failing with ERROR.

Maybe I'm missing some configuration or enabling / switching to another mode.

I'm going to return this modem to the provider, it does not fulfill the requirements.

Thanks!