FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
798 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Dear All,

I have a rut950 HG12C0 modem and having internet access problem. I am in Turkey and using Turkcell GSM operator.

I installed the latest version of firmware and re-configured again with use correct APN name which was provided GSM operator.

Altough as you can see the attached screenshot, the device was able to connect "data mobile", the internet connection is now working.

Could you please advice this problem, how to sort out ?

by anonymous
I'm afraid I have a similar problem. The connection with the operator is established, but there is no access to the network - when connecting via WiFi, "network without Internet access" is written.

When the router is rebooted from the second or third time, it is possible to access the Internet, but in the case of continuous operation of the router, after one and a half to two days, the Internet connection disappears again ...

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous
Hello,

Kindly blur the IP address in your screenshot to prevent some security issues.

Currently I am checking the troubleshoot file you sent me via Private message.

Regards,
Mellow
by anonymous
Hello Mellow,

I have the same problem with a RUT 955 using Turkcell. It works most of the time but once in a while i loose connection. I have setup a wifi-failover link, such the the Teltonika modem can connect through my cell-phone. My phone is able to access Turkcell network when the RUT 955 is unable. The RUT955 is mounted on top of a car with a good shark fin antenna.

The RUT955 was purchased in Sweden. I have used it with the same setup througout Sweden and in Norway. No problems there.