FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
330 views 1 comments
by anonymous

Hi have been able to connect  wireless to the rut950 all day yesterday and most of today. Accessing the webui...and using the relevant username and password using the address 192.168.1.1 and connecting to rut950_1251 via wifi.

For some reason now when I try to connect to rut950 wireless, the usual popup window that is used for connecting to other wifi pops up and asks for a password, it does not take me to the webui sign in page.

I have no idea what this password is as I have not put one in. This means I can no longer get to the webui.

Yes I have tried factory reset..it does not clear it.

Any ideas...

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

For the issue you are having since you have tested doing factory reset and it didn't work. Could you try doing a bootloader firmware upgrade you can find the steps in this link: RUT950 Device Recovery Options - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

And for the latest firmware you can find it here: RUT950 Firmware Downloads - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

I hope it helps

Regards,
Mellow

by anonymous
Thank you so much for your help on this.

I managed to connect to the rut950 by using connecting by WiFi to my old WiFi extender which has Ethernet sockets so I could then connect to the rut via Ethernet and access the webui. I could see a password had been set fir the WiFi... one that I had not put in place so I changed this to one of my own making.

Thinking back I briefly tried a SIM card in slot 1 just before I got locked out by the application of a password to the WiFi. I think using the SIM card somehow placed a password into the WiFi settings..