FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
290 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I have some users that are unable to activate their device in the RMS site.  I help them setup, add their device in my RMS and though they are connected to the internet, they aren't showing in the RMS. It simply says "Device is not activated".

Any ideas?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Do these users have RMS credits in their company accounts? Have you tried looking in the Management page if everything is enabled on the devices that he's trying to connect?

Also, have you tried manually connecting from the device? Go to System > Setup Wizard > RMS Step. And then try to click Connect.

EB.
by anonymous
Yes to all.  The user is online, unregistered and added device.  The devices are new.  The RMS states "Not Activated..."
by anonymous
Could you send me your serial number of the device registered? Send it to me via private message.

EB.
by anonymous
I stand corrected.  The ones I'm having issues with show their status as "Never been connected to the RMS system.....Not Activated".  Yet when I go to the Management screen and toggle it on, it eventually goes off telling me the device has no credits.  They are new and never before activated that we are aware of.