Hello - some background:
- I configured the router by resetting to factory defaults, enabling failover for WAN and mobile sim card, and changing IP to 192.168.2.1
- I am using visible wireless sim card
- I have updated the APN settings to use VSBLINTERNET
- The data connection seems to work well
- I configured an SMS event to send a message to +1XXXXXXXXXX upon successful authentication to the web UI
It seems however, no SMS is ever sent. I was able to SSH into the router and try this command with no success:
gsmctl --sms --debug --send "00XXXXXXXXXX test"
GSMCTL error: unknown error code (-11)
It would also seem that occasionally, the status in the 'failover' tab shows as '-' even when both interfaces are connected.
Thank you for your help!