FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
281 views 1 comments
by anonymous

I'm unsure if its my mobile operator or if its the router. It's always disconnected as far as i can remember, usually when i max the connection(downloads, speed tests or sometimes just random)

Both antennas are being used and this is the parameters:

Signal strength -61 dBm
RSRP -87 dBm
RSRQ -10 dB
SINR 14.7 dB

I think everything is well within the parameters for a stable connection. LTE only and fixed to band 3. i have to have it set to auto reboot went it cant ping 8.8.8.8. I've also this week started trying to load balance the router with another because it drops out so much. Powered via PoE. Firmware: 

• RUT2XX_R_00.01.14

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous
Hello,

Regarding the issue you are having could you check if the setting Auto APN is enabled if yes kindly try disabling it and select the ISP APN name manually.

Let me know the results

Regards,
Mellow
by anonymous
It'll currently be on, I recently had to reset the router. but im sure it was doing it before too. but i'll change this now and let you know. Funnily enough, i'm currently 2 days, 11 hours without a disconnection. A record!