Could you send me a copy of the troubleshoot file of the device via pm? Also in creating the profile you ticked the option Profile from the current configuration? If yes, kindly check in Network > Firewall > Zone Forwarding if there is a zone named "zero" if not you need to manually add it via SSH with the use of "vi" command:
You can do so by following these steps:
1. log in to the CLI of the router
2. Execute this command /etc/config/firewall
3. Use the arrow keys at the very bottom part you should be able to see config redirect "DMZ"
4. Navigate the small box above it then press "a" button on your keyboard to enter editing mode.
5. Copy paste these lines:
config zone 'zero_zone'
option name 'zero'
option input 'ACCEPT'
option output 'ACCEPT'
option forward 'REJECT'
option device 'zt+'
option src 'zero'
option dest 'lan'
6. It should look like this:
7. Press "Esc" button on your keyboard then type :wq to save the settings
8. Execute /etc/init.d/firewall restart to apply the settings.
Then after that, you should be able to have a zero zone available on your port-forward rules.