FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
605 views 1 comments
by anonymous
The Internet connection was working fine. Then I created a VPN Client connection. It was working fine and connected to the Internet. When I rebooted the Internet connection wont come back. I even disabled the VPN connection and the Internet connection wont come back. The Mobile Network Status says connected but no internet connection from my Win10 PC. I have rebooted a couple of times, Re-registered the sim card and also rebooted the Modem. I am running firmware version RUT9XX_R_00.06.07.4

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Please install the latest firmware version on your RUT950 without keeping the settings and then try to configure everything again.

If you can't still connect to the internet - try a different SIM card and see maybe the issue is in the operator.

It is important for you to NOT keep the settings when you install that new firmware update or at least reset the device before or after doing it.

EB.
by anonymous
I was able to get to log back again by using the Uboot Method to install the latest FW. I can access the internet after a reboot(I tested it a few times), however I now have the problem where when I have VPN enabled (OpenVPN to my Main Router using exported router config file) and perform a reboot, the VPN would get connected to the Main Router and I can access this RUT950 remotely, however the PC under the RUT950 LAN cannot access the Internet. The only way for the PC under the RUT950 LAN to connect back to the internet is to Disable the VPN and Enable it again.