FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
119 views 0 comments
by anonymous
estoy tratando de configurar con una tarjeta sim con ip fija pero el router no reconoce la ip proporcionado por el operador.

alguien sabe cuál puede ser el problema? he puesto todas las APN que me dan y no reconoce

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Regarding the issue, you are having may I know what ISP provider you are using, and are you sure that the sim card is working fine? Kindly test inserting the sim card to a different device and check if it will get connectivity once you confirm that there is network connectivity. Return it to the RUTX12 and try configuring Auto APN then check if it will have the network connectivity. Now if you confirmed that the sim card is working with RUTX12 and what is left behind is about the Static IP address configure the APN part now kindly follow the format or the capitalization of the APN name of your ISP just to make sure.

Let me know the results.

I hope it helps

Regards,
Mellow