FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
157 views 2 comments
by anonymous
by anonymous
I configured open vpn in trb245 like wikiguide. I generated the certification files and I loaded them into trb245. In my PC I installed a Server Open Vpn. If from my PC I try to connect to server open vpn with open vpn client all works fine. I looked into server log and I did not see client connections from trb245. if server doesn't recive request from client, there could be wrong firewall configuration I think. It's possible to have a configuration example of firewall? It 's possibile that the client vpn doens't start?

Tanks
by anonymous
I resolved issue, In VPN configuration page I configured the VPN manually, I disabled "Enable OpenVpn config from file" and I loaded the certification file. All it's ok now! I think that Teltonika TRB245 doesn't like openvpn config file (.opvn). For the mobile problem connection I resolved configuring APN manually.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

For this issue of yours, it's best to share with me a sketch of your network with proper addressing. And may I know what is your OpenVPN Server are you using a Cloud VPN Server or your PC is configured as a VPN Server? Also kindly make sure that you are having a Public IP address for the TRB245 to reach your OpenVPN server. 

Kindly refer to this link for more information: OpenVPN server on Windows - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

Regards,
Mellow