FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,147 views 1 comments
by anonymous
I've a RUT955 at a remote site which initiates a IPsec tunnel via LTE to my Fritz!Box at home.
Mainly it works well and stable but suddenly it stucks for a period of 5 to 10 minutes.
The log file show following messages.

[ENC] invalid HASH_V1 payload length, decryption failed?
[ENC] could not decrypt payloads
[IKE] message parsing failed

I'm sure it's not an general configuration issue as the IPSEC tunnel refuses to connect just sometimes.
Would be great if someone would have an idea to get this finally fixed.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Would you be willing to test a firmware? It might be that your issue is already fixed with a test firmware, but to make sure - we need you to test it.

EB.
by anonymous
Hi,
thank you for your resonse.
Yes, of course. - Currently I lost the connection but would be glad to be able to test the firmware as I will be back to that site.
Is this a known feature/issue under similar conditions?

HW
0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,
thank you for your support. I installed the firmware two days ago and haven't noticed the original message since restarting.
I've just identified some other periodic disconnections about every hour that are somehow related to the following messages "Send DPD request" & "DPD check expired, force DPD action" on time".
I have to dig a little deeper. - This seems to be a typical and known effect/issue in combination with Fritz!Box'es from avm.
Kind regards,
HW