FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
142 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Adrián, I have router RTU950 and I have a problem with the Firmware/Backup, let me explian:

At the beggining, the Firmware of this was "RUT9XX_R_00.03.528". I did a backup with its configuration before to update the Firmware "RUT9XX_R_00.06.08.3". After the update, I tried to recover the configuration with the backup, but could not do it because the product do not let use a backup with other versions of Firmware.

The oldest version in the web page is "RUT9XX_R_00.03.832". I have tried to use this to recovery the configuration but I couldnt use it.

Could you send me the old Firmware "RUT9XX_R_00.03.528" to have the router as the beggining?

The back is in format ".tar" and the name of this is "backup-Teltonika-RUT950.com-2019-05-07.tar"

Thank you in advance,

Adrián

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Unfortunately, I do not have firmware that old. Could you please tell me what is the reason why you're staying on the 00.03.XX iteration of our firmware? Is there any functionality that you're missing or that is not working in our newest updates?

Also, what was the configuration that important to you that you want to go back to that version?

EB.
by anonymous
Hi,

Before I updated the Firmware, I made a backup of the "Administration Settings" in the old Firmware version ("RUT9XX_R_00.03.528"), not a restore point. I downloaded a backup-file ".tar" with the configuration at that moment.

In this time, I did not know that I needed the same Firmware to use this backup, so I updated to "RUT9XX_R_00.06.08.3" version and it did not save the configuration.

After this, I tried to recover the configuration with this backup but I could not. So I need the "RUT9XX_R_00.03.528" version to recover that configuration from file ".tar".

Best regards,

Adrián