FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
234 views 2 comments
by anonymous
I just update a TRB140 with last TRB1_R_00.07.00 firmware to solve a problem with AES-256-GCM 256 encryption on the TLS authentication on the configuration of openVPN clients "lost" on previous firmware versions.
Now the encryption is present, but when it is selected and the configuration in saved, the selection is lost.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

I just checked the config file that is in /etc/config/openvpn file and the configuration saves normally there, so your tunnel should be up in any case, but the issue with WebUI showing the wrong encryption after save was done - was reported to RnD for further investigation.

Thank you for your feedback.

EB.
by anonymous

Dear EB,

I just verify that  in /etc/config/openvpn the configuration is saved, but the connection fails.
Same configuration with same certificates and keys are used on other Teltonika devices (RUT240) with success.

Regards

GBD

by anonymous
Is there any update about this issue with OpenVPN client?
Thanks