FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
301 views 4 comments
by anonymous

FW 00.07.00

Regardless from where you come, opening the menu "Services>Mobile Utilities>SMS Utilities" without doing anything else switches all - yes, imagine, all - SMS rules to on. Expectation: the state of none of the rules must be changed just by entering the menu!

Looking at all the issues I have meanwhile posted, I have the impression, that with FW 00.07.00 we users got a test version. Too many errors!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I have just installed the RUT9_R_00.07.00 firmware version on my own RUT9 device just to test this. By default Services > Mobile Utilities > SMS Utilities are all set to on (factory settings). I have changed one random rule to off (RMS connect) and went to the overview window. I have navigated to SMS Utilities once again and the rule was still off. Do you reproduce your issue every time? Have you tried to re-install firmware without keeping settings?

Regards.
by anonymous
Hello,

thanks for the answer.

Yes, I can reproduce the situation.

No, I didn't re-install firmware without keeping settings; I'm a user and not a firmware tester, I spent hours to configure the router and don't want to loose this configuration just for a test. If this would be significant, means the data structures changed from 00.06.08.03 to 00.07.00, Teltonika should have provided a note marked as important on the web site with the firmware downloads.

Please contact RnD for more information about taking over the configuration when installing the 00.07.00 with respect to the described error.

Thanks and BR

Guenther
by anonymous
Thank you for your feedback. We have faced quite a few instabilities with our latest release and right now we are aiming to fix everything with 7.1 release very soon.
by anonymous

Thank you Vykintas, what is RnD target to release a new firmware version. Take into consideration that I have a productive router which should do it's job instead of beeing under service.

by anonymous
Hi,

Right now there is an option to get back to the RUTX_R_00.02.06 firmware release if our customers are not satisfied with the current release.

I do agree with you that it is frustrating for end-users to deal with all the issues that look trivial and we are working on solving them as quickly as possible. 7.1 version should be released in early September if everything goes according to plan.

Regards.