Certainly can. Thanks for looking into this; it may seem minor but its important for our 70 routers.
1. RUTX11 running firmware 2.06.1, restored to defaults. Password set to 'Password01' then wizard skipped.
2. In System-Administration, set both Device Name and Host Name to 'Test_name', and WebUI to 'Advanced', and Save.
3. In Network-Interfaces, edit the LAN to 192.168.10.1 to enable routing of WAN cabled from our internet router, and Save.
4. Note that after reboot, at the login page (prior to logging in), the Firefox tab is labelled 'Test_name Administration', as set in the config.
5. In System-Backup, download the config for future testing.
6. Update the device firmware from the server, to 7.0, keeping settings.
7. When the login screen appears after upgrade, prior to logging in, the Firefox tab is labelled 'Teltonika Networks' instead of the Host Name 'Test_Name' as set in the config.
8. After logging in, the Firefox tab label changes to 'Test_name' as set in the config. Everything else seems normal, and I didnt get the 'Change password' screen as I got with the previous router, possibly because I was updating this one from a minimal config?
9. After power cycle the router, at the login screen the Firefox tab label still shows "Teltonika Networks' instead of the config set host name of 'Test_Name'.