FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
1,387 views 1 comments
by anonymous

Hallo!

Ich habe ein Problem mit meinem Router RUT 950. Der Router verbindet sich einfach nicht mit dem Mobilen Internet meines Anbieters. Durch die blinkende Staus LED wird mir laut Bedienungsanleitung folgendes angezeigt: „Grünes Blinken alle 1 Sek. ----> Verbindung mit 4G keine Datensitzung eingerichtet“. Warum lässt er mich nicht ins Internet. Die Zugangs Daten habe ich schon mehrmals neu eingegeben und den Router auch zurückgesetzt. Meine Router Firmware Version ist folgende: RUT9_R_00.07.00. Die Modem FW. ist EC25ECGAR06A04M1G

Vielleicht hat ja jemand auch so ein Problem und kann mir helfen.

Eine Frage habe ich noch! Gibt es für Router eigene Simkarten?

Hello!
I have a problem with my router RUT 950. The router simply does not connect to my provider's mobile internet. According to the operating instructions, the flashing status LED shows me the following: "Green flashing every 1 sec. ----> Connection with 4G no data session set up". Why doesn't he let me on the internet. I have already re-entered the access data several times and also reset the router. My router firmware version is the following: RUT9_R_00.07.00. The modem FW. is EC25ECGAR06A04M1G
Maybe someone has a problem like that and can help me.
I have still one question! Are there separate SIM cards for routers?

<!--[if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 21 false false false DE X-NONE X-NONE <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Normale Tabelle"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} <![endif]-->

by anonymous

Hallo!

Habe mein Fehler selber gefunden! Es waren wohl gleich mehre.

1. Meine Sim Karte war anscheind zu alt für die neue Firmware 7.00. Die Zugangsdaten müssen searat eingestellt werden (kein Auto APN)

2. Um einen Zugang zum mbilen Internet zu bekommen muss der Router auf den DHCP Dienst eingestellt werden, nicht auf static! Denn dann ein statsches Netzwerk blebt für den PC unbekannt und der PC stellt keine Verbindung her! Auch der PC muss auf DHCP eingestellt sein!

Eventuell kann meine Lösung auch anderen Helfen.   :-)

I found my mistake myself! There were probably several.

1. My SIM card was apparently too old for the new firmware 7.00. The access data must be set separately (no auto APN)

2. To get access to the mobile Internet, the router must be set to the DHCP service, not to static! Because then a static network remains unknown to the PC and the PC does not establish a connection! The PC must also be set to DHCP!

Maybe my solution can also help others peoples. :-)

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for provided information. Regarding mobile connection, please PM me a troubleshoot file (System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot) of the RUT950 when it fails to connect to your mobile operator.

Regarding question about SIM cards, can you provide more details what do you mean by that?

Bets regards,