FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
193 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hello

I have RUT240 with FW RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.1

The temperature shows 0C both in Status -> System and from command line with "gsmctl -c"

Any idea ?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you upgrade your firmware version to RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.3 and try again? Also, I would like to know full product code of your RUT240. I will investigate if the issue reproduces with the same router version.

Regards.
Best answer
by anonymous
Hello

Product Code is "RUT2400DXXXX" as shown in Status -> Device

Regarding firmware update , I will try to do it as soon as possible and let you know

(currently I am far away from the device and a little hesitant to do the upgrade :) )
by anonymous
Hello again

I did the firmware upgrade to "RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.3" and it went smoothly (all settings kept)

Now the temperature is showing a number that appears correct 44C

Thank you for the support

A suggestion that I would have would be to show "-C" when a temperature sensor value is not available

In my case it was showing "0C" and if I were at a more cold climate/weather I might have thought that this is a correct value