FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
101 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hello
can you teach the RutX11 dhcp Server to send PXE clients the next server value? So you can run diskless clients and backups on the network with an TFTP server.
Background, i have a smal raspberry running in the network and will set up there a TFTP server. But i do not want to run them allways, so it will be nice to have still the DHCP server on the RutX11
But i think i allready found it
thanks for you attension.

Hallo

kann man dem RutX11 beibringen PXE Clients next Server beizubringen damit man Diskless Clients oder auch Datensicherung im RutX11 Netz betreiben kann.

Hintergrund, ich haben einen kleinen Server auf dem ich gerne Tftp nutzen würde, für kleine Diskless Clients und Datensicherung. Da dieser aber nicht immer laufen wird, würde ich den DHCP gerne weiter auf dem RutX11 weiter laufen lassen wollen.

Vielen Dank für die Aufmerksamkeit.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I had tried to translate your message via google translate, but the result was messed up. Could you try to explain your request in english?

Regards.