FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
176 views 2 comments
by anonymous
We have been successfully using the RUTx11 routers in about 60 ambulances.  They are great devices.  However, on September 1, 2021, they all stopped working.  FirstNet has told me the accounts are correct.  I have reason to believe they may have updated something on their system.  Is this anything you know about?  Are you working on a firmware update to fix this issue?  Can you offer any help?

In the information screen, the router sees the network, has a signal strength of -58Dbi.  It shows data network Disconnected and searching for carrier.  If I put in a sim from T-Mobile, the router works fine.  It is some combination of the router and FirstNet.

Thanks for your help.
by anonymous
Same happened to us, different company but same idea. ATT tried a mass reset but it didn’t work. Let us know if you found an answer
by anonymous
Might be the same issue I'm having with KeepGo.  They say the connection is fine, they reset the SIM bit the RUTX11 will not connect.

Even before then the RUTX11 has super buggy and had several issues just trying to use it as a backup WAN (Failover for wired). I gave up.  I have a Band 66 tower less than 1/4 mi from my router and the signal never locked. Worked perfect on the RUT950.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you contact FirstNet once again and ask what changes did they made in their network? I suppose it could be changed APN or authentication. Could you try FirstNet SIM with your mobile phone and check which APN does it use?