FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
345 views 5 comments
by anonymous

I'm trying to set up Cake SQM for the mobile (LTE) interface on my RUTX09. The Wiki manual page implies that this should be possible. However, the GUI doesn't list any other interfaces besides LAN and WAN:

RUTX09 SQM GUI

The screenshot is from firmware RUTX_R_00.07.00 to which I upgraded and applied a factory reset to see if that could help. The behaviour was similar on RUTX_R_00.02.06.1. Also, I tried on different OSes (Mac, Windows) and browsers (Safari, Firefox, Edge) to rule a browser issue out. Am I reading the manual wrong or is there some issue with the firmware or the device?

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I would like to ask if you completed setting up your mobile interface before changing SQM settings?

Regards.
by anonymous

Yes, it's set up and running:

I'm using the mobile connection right now. There's no other connection to the Internet.

by anonymous
I have tested your use case and I was able to replicate the issue. I have reported everything to our RnD department.

Best regards.
by anonymous

Thank you! This was the fastest response from a device manufacturer on a community forum & escalation to RnD I've ever experienced! laughyes

by anonymous

Hello,

The same story on RUTX12

Thanks

by anonymous
Oh, duplicate comment.
0 votes
by anonymous
Any update on this? I'm running latest firmware on RUT950 and Mobile interface(s) are not available on SQM or QOS.
What a bummer as previous firmware had the possibility to run QOS on mobile interface.
0 votes
by anonymous
Is there a way to flag these issues onward?