FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
730 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Good day!

Can I control analog and digital ports via SMS? Or can I stop service ioman?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

Regarding the question of yours, you can control the digital output via SMS commands by creating a rules.

Here are the I/O's you can control with SMS: 

You can create a new SMS rule for Digital I/O similar to this: 

Digital Output On/High rule: 

Digital Output Off/Low: 

So when you send a message to the sim card number that is inserted to your RUT955 it will turn on/off the digital input example syntax will be like this: Passwordofrouter DigOutOn (Turn Dig. Out High) and Passwordofrouter DigOutOff (Turn Dig. Out Low) 

You can control digital output via HTTP/Post get messages and ubus call's. Kindly check the links for more information: 
RUT955 Input/Output - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)
RUT955 Input/Output - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

Regards,
Mellow

by anonymous
I know, that I can control output. But can i control input by SMS.

Or can I disable input at all by SMS?
by anonymous

Hello, 

Digital Input is input-based in our device you can't control the input status. What you can control is the Digital Outputs. 

You can try checking more information in our wiki knowledge page: RUT955 Input/Output - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

Regards,
Mellow

by anonymous
Thank you.

But can I stop any service in firmware by SMS?
by anonymous

Hi, 

All information on what you can do in Mobile Utilities in the latest firmware is mentioned here: RUT955 Mobile Utilities - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com  other than that it may require custom changes in the SDK or additional development will be needed. 

I hope this clarifies your question :) 

Regards,
Mellow