FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
729 views 5 comments
by anonymous

So I found out my 2 1/2 year old RUT950 *G1*** is not supported anymore?

Is it normal for Teltonika to drop support after 2 1/2 years or did I buy old stock?

How to see what is the latest model, which number; RUT950******?

And how long does Teltonika support their products?

Also I have 2 RUT240 00E000, where can I find if they’re still supported?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

We have not dropped the support for RUT950/955. Only devices with code RUT950*G1*** cannot be upgraded to the latest RUT9_R_00.07.00 firmware version due to hardware limitations. RUT240 devices are fully supported without exceptions.

Regards.
by anonymous

Thanks for that.

So if I want to use the new firmware I have to buy a new one, Which one is the latest, which code does it say (instead of G1)

And how long can I expect it to be able to use the latest firmwares?

by anonymous
Hello,

There are many product codes and they depend on your region. Could you tell me your region and I will look for product code suitable for you.

Regards.
by anonymous
Thanks, it's Europe
by anonymous
Currently, I am using the RUT950 U022C0 router which supports the latest release.

Regards.
by anonymous

Thanks but maybe your router will stop support after firmware 00.07.** ??

That’s why I want to know what is the latest model RUT950 as they apparently could have different hardware and an earlier end-of-life time.

Brings me back to my original question:

How to see what is the latest model, which number; RUT950******? (for Europe)

And as you’re not responding to question 2:

How long does Teltonika support their products?

I’m guessing you’re not allowed to tell?

So how to find out, open a new topic, mail Teltonika or…?

Based on this info I’ll decide if to stick with Teltonika or not because I will NOT buy a new router every 2 1/2 years (or even less).