FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
123 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

am very happy with the RUT. Now it tried to connect FireTV Stick in my VAN - mobile Office but the FireTV Stick always reject the connection with my Password. I checked x-times my Password, every Digit - Capital, and so on. I connect my iphone with the RUT and the same password and it works.

Are their special features which avoid connecting? I tried WPS with the Stick as a workaround but i dont know where to setup in the RUT Dialog. I am connected via Mobile SIM. Did i something wrong?

Kind regards. Peter

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

If I do understand correctly, you are trying to connect your FireTV device to RUT WiFi. We are not familiar with that device but I would try to change Network > Wireless settings > Edit (Encryption, Cipher, channel, mode). RUT does not have specific settings that should not allow connecting, but there is a possibility that your device does not accept some of these options.

Regards.
by anonymous
Good question!

Once us mere users learn about the value of these Teltonika devices I suspect there will be a lot of questions like yours.