FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
274 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hi, I've been interacting with Teltonika's SMPP implementation but up to now I've only got to send simple SMS (submit_sm). I tried to use other ops like bind_transceiver, bind_receiver and submit_multi but to these ones the server respond me with a generic nack with an 'unknown error' even though Wireshark confirms that the package I've sent is correct.

I'm not quite sure if the matter is that Teltonika's SMPP implementation hasn't those operations or there's something missing. Anyone has used those operations before in Teltonika's modem? or do you know that they aren't implemented?

Thanks for the help

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Unfortunately, at this moment SMPP only works in transmitter mode and allows to send simple SMS messages. The commands that you have listed are not supported and that is because they are not yet implemented.

Best regards.