FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
–1 vote
484 views 15 comments
by anonymous
When I use WWAN I cannot use the same frequency for WLAN. Is this really the fact? Why?
by anonymous
(apologies, posted this in the wrong place)

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you attach screenshots to demonstrate the issue? If I do understand correctly, when you set up your router to connect to wireless AP, you cannot configure RUT AP to operate in the same channel?

Regards.
by anonymous
OK, thank you. Would you be able to let us know here when it is available? Is the version number already known? Thanks!
by anonymous
The version number will be RUTX_R_00.07.1
by anonymous
I just wanted to test this and it seems that 00.07.1 has been pulled due to a problem with IPsec ... Can I somehow download this version if I do not use IPsec tunnels on my router?
by anonymous
No reaction after 6 days? What is the status of 00.07.01, please ?
by anonymous
Hello,

I sincerely apologize for the late reply. We have just released the 7.1.2 version hotfix which eliminates the IPsec issue and a few more issues. You can download it from our Wiki page.
0 votes
by anonymous
Nevermind, saw that 00.07.1.2 is available on the download page now. Already downloaded it and will test if the original issue is solved for me.

Thanks!
by anonymous

Unfortunately it still does not work. I installed RUTX_R_00.07.01.4 and when I try to add another 2.4GHz Wifi interface as a client, I lose my connection to the RUTX11 2.4Ghz immediately. Also, my client connection does not work at all. The interface remains in "down" state although the Wifi client entity in "Wireless" says "running". I do not see anything in the logs that tells me why the interface is down. 

Please let me know how I should set up a client connection to another Wifi that I can use as my primary Internet connection instead of the LTE. And, please let me know how I can debug the non working Wifi connection (needless to say that a laptop and an iPhone can connect without problems to the external Wifi).

Thank you in advance for your help.