FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
739 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Hi Support

I have an issue with a RUT240 router not returning to the WAN connection after a failover to the 4G modem. The router has optained an ip address on the WAN interface but won't retur to the WAN.

I can see in the list that other users have had the same issue, but I can't see what the solution are!

RUT240 firmware v. 01.13.3

WAN IP: 192.168.1.xxx

LAN IP: 172.17.1.xxx

Regards.

Jeppe
by anonymous
I have the same problem. does change the firmware to 1.14.4 fix the problem?

Regards

pmenes

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Do your wired WAN connection uses Static or DHCP protocol? If I understand correctly, it does not failover to mobile interface, but failover from mobile to wired WAN works?

Regards.
by anonymous
Hi

I use DHCP on the wired WAN connection.

It do failover to the mobile connection, but won't retur to the WAN interface when connection is restored.

Regards.
by anonymous
Could you try to upgrade your router to the RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.4 version and test it again? We are aware of different failover issues with the latest version and it should not affect you then.

Regards.
by anonymous
Ok, I will upgrade to the latest FW, and return if the issue still occurs.

Regards.
0 votes
by anonymous
Hi pmenes

I haven't seen the problem since the upgrade, I think the upgrade solved the issue.

Regards