FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
213 views 2 comments
by anonymous

When Wifi client is enabled but the client is not in reach, the Wifi access point shuts down. 
When I disable the Wifi Client, the Wifi access point works normal.
I have only SIM1 inserted.
ETH port is still functioning, internet is available.

RUT955
RUT9_R_00.07.00.2

by anonymous
have you ever managed to find a solution to this?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello

Thanks for contacting TELTONIKA | Crowd-support forum. 

I have replicated the same scenario within RUT950 RUT9_R_00.07.00.2 and I find that the access point works properly.

Please send me the troubleshooting file in private message once the issue is happened again.

The troubleshooting file can be downloaded from SYSTEM > ADMINISTRATION > TROUBLESHOOT and then click on download troubleshooting file. More information can be found here.

Please note that without troubleshoot downloaded once the issue is present, we cannot identify the issue.

Should you need any additional information please let us know.

Best Regards

by anonymous
Hi,

I'm facing the same issue here. I'm on my 3rd firmware update by now (with my RTUX11, currently running RUTX_R_00.07.01.4).

This is especially annoying since It's being used in a vehicle that has a home WIFI it connects to whenever there, currently I have to disable it every time I leave to be able to still use the access point on 4G.

I'll send you the troubleshooting file in a PM.

Thanks!