FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+4 votes
606 views 2 comments
by anonymous
My Rutx11 is installed in a motorhome, usually it is operated via LTE connection. In some places there is the possibility to use wifi via a captive portal. However, my problem is that the router does not allow such a connection at the moment. (Firmware 00.07.00). It is said that in older firmware there was a possibility to reach the login page of these portals.

Does it make sense to install the older version of the firmware, or is it planned in the foreseeable future to set up the access management for captive portals, or to improve it?

Translated with deepl

Mein Rutx11 ist in einem Reisemobil eingebaut, in der Regel wird er über eine LTE Verbindung betrieben. An einigen Stellen gibt es die Möglichkeit Wlan über ein Captive Portal zu nutzen. Mein Problem ist allerdings das der Router so eine Verbindung z.Zt. nicht zu lässt. (Firmware 00.07.00). Angeblich soll in älteren Firmware eine Möglichkeit bestanden haben, die Login Seite dieser Portale zu erreichen.

Macht es Sinn auf die ältere Version der Firmware zu installieren, oder ist in absehbarer Zeit geplant die Zugangsverwaltung für Captive Portale einzurichten, b.z.w. zu verbessern?
by anonymous
Hallo, ich habe das selbe Problem.

Konntest du es lösen?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Did I understand correctly that when you connect to a RUTX11 Hotspot, the Captive portal does not open?

Have you tried updating the router firmware to the latest version? You can find the latest firmware version here.

by anonymous
Yes I have the latest software version. The portal is not displayed on the terminal, laptop or smartphone. I cannot enter the access data with it.