FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+2 votes
540 views 3 comments
by anonymous
With correct user name and password, I am unable to login. it says nothing. but if I enter diff password, it says password is wrong. I am using latest version of firmware for RUT950
by anonymous
We've seen the same behaviour with the latest firmware and after installing the newest ZeroTier 1 package and RUT955 devices.

WebUI just doesn't load. It's recognising the correct password like you describe.

Can access the device over SSH.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

Sorry for the late response. 

Regarding this issue of yours, kindly try doing a device firmware upgrade via the bootloader menu. 

You can do so by following the mentioned steps in this link: 

RUT9xx Firmware via The Bootloader Menu - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

Let me know the results

Regards,
Jerome

by anonymous

Hi Jerome,

Just purchased a RUT950 and attempting the same action, install zerotier and lost connection to the UI. Backend data traffic works via mobile network but the login UI don't continue after successful authentication.

Followed your recommended steps with reapplying the firmware through the bootloader.

This is the checksum of the used file

md5sum RUT9_R_00.07.00.2_WEBUI.bin

335da667707ca0da72bbf42c1e6d41f0 *RUT9_R_00.07.00.2_WEBUI.bin

After pressing Update firmware I get a error about incorrect checksum.

Tried to reinstall the bootloader via http://192.168.1.1/uboot.html and that was successful.

When do you attempt to release a new firmware for RUT950? The last two was withdrawn and this current version is far from good. 

Only way to get out of the current situation is to rest the device to factory default. 

BTW: Tried to install the DDNS package from package manager and it gives back a failed to fetch package. Maybe it's all related the current issues this firmware suffers from, at least I hope so.

Wish you all a Happy New Year

by anonymous

Hello,

For bootloader firmware upgrade, 6.08.5 will be accepted as the legacy firmware. You can stay with 6.08.5 since it is a much stable firmware. Regarding when is the next RUTOS firmware release it should be this 1st month but regarding the exact date we don't have the full details. 

RUT950 Firmware Downloads (legacy WebUI) - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

Regards,

Jerome