FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
294 views 1 comments
by anonymous

I have 3 RUT 240s. Each is connected via LAN cable to bobcat miner. Had no problem connecting to their dashboard remotely because I just added bobcat / 192.1xx.x.x / port 80 / protocol HTTP and it generated a link. But the last week, it's not working, just says "device could not be reached." Driving me nuts right now because they are on remote locations and the only reason I went for the RUT240s is because of RMS&Device access....

The firmware of the RUTs is the latest: FW ver.: RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.3

Can anybody please help me fix this?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Just to clarify, you're having problem to access the routers' WEB UI remotely?

If yes, the reason might be the router doesn't have internet access or RMS credit is already consumed
by anonymous

No, Management -> Device Access. This function provides you with the possibility to set up remote HTTP access to devices that are connected to a device's LAN, provided that the device in question has been registered to RMS.

Credits are there. It has internet access as I can see if the device is working through another app. RMS is working. 

• EDIT: Solved itself by itself within 48 hours.
  • EDIT: Unreachable, again...