FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
572 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hi everybody,

my RUTX09 won't boot. Only the LEDs for signal strength are blinking every second.

Things I tried to solve:
1. unplug power for more then one minute - no success

2. press reset button for more than 5 seconds (around 10 seconds) for factory reset - no success

3. bring device in boot menue and tried to reflash firmware (RUTX_R_00.07.01), boot menue okay and I was able to upload firmware file but nothing happened. After around 30 minutes signal strenghts LED's still blinking

I have no idea now and I would be very thankful for any help ....

3 Answers

+1 vote
by anonymous
Hello,

thank you very much for the answer. To bring the device in recovery mode and to open the booloader menu in browser is not the problem. But I also tried the icognito mode with two different browsers. Bootloader menu will open and I can upload the firmware file. After that a 100% circle is shown and the device performs a reboot but the signal strength LEDs still blinking.

Greetings
Best answer
by anonymous
Please try to rewrite firmware to RutOS 7.0 once again and then back to RutOS 7.1. It could be the old FW stuck in the boot for some reason.
0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Firmware re-flash via Bootloader menu may not work if you have connected to the router's WebUI at least once before, since the URL's path may be cached. To solve this problem you can clear the browser's cache or, more simply, open the browser in a mode that doesn't cache browsing information. On Google Chrome it's called Incognito and can be reached by pressing ctrl+shift+n; on Mozilla Firefox it's called Private Browsing and can be reached by pressing ctrl+shift+p; on Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer it's InPrivate, can be reached by pressing ctrl+shift+p.

Once you are in the Firmware upgrade window, upload the Firmware image and click the Update firmware button.

Regards.

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

you made my day !!!! That was the trick ...

Flash FW 7.0 by BootLoader after that upload FW 7.01

IT WORKS !!

Greetings